The Consultancy Group are currently partnered with a leading Investing Company, who is looking to add a Businness Analyst to their team based in Central London.
SALARY: £25,000-£30,000 + study support
- Supporting all three divisions through the interrogation of business data; Valuation models and exit planning models.
- Prepare core financial models required for new business and various ad-hoc reports to support the monitoring of deal progress and scenario modelling.
- Report write-up, providing background details to the bid due diligence process and building a case for the bid for submission to Investment Committee.
- Supporting other members of the team with due diligence / audit of client’s financials, systems and processes to verify data upon which GB bids are based on.
- Undertaking research on prospective clients to enable the business development team to approach new clients with an informed view of their business.
- Develop and maintain relationships with people both internal to the Group and externally including client companies to ensure full understanding of business issues, identify and put in place the required actions to satisfy the needs of the business.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in mathematics, finance, accounting or related field ( First-Class Honours / Upper Second-Class Honours)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office, including Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to handle tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Self-motivated with the ability and willingness to manage multiple projects with a close attention to detail.
- Strong drive for results, bias for action with superior analytical and time management skills.
- European languages (preferably German and/or Spanish) not essential but would be a plus.