We are looking for a Qualified Management Accountant to join a growing and dynamic Property company whilst they go through a period of growth. This is an initial 12 month contract however, has the possibility to be extended on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities of the Management Accountant include;
- Assist & support the wider Management Accounts team prompt and accurate month end reporting
- Assist with correct allocation of costs between departments based on agreed cost drivers
- Production of Balance Sheet reconciliations within agreed timetables
- Production of monthly P&Ls with variance analysis commentary
- Develop relationships with relevant divisional and department heads
- Production of ad hoc reports and analysis based on business demands & projects
- Continuous review of processes, systems and reporting to identify improvements
Given the speed at which they are looking to hire the Management Accountant role you will need to be on a short notice period of 2 weeks or less if you would like to be considered for the role.
Please apply if this looks of interest or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org