A leading Retail business is looking to hire a Management Accountant to join their team in London.
The Management Accountant plays an integral role in the month-end process including cost centre partnering, accrual postings and balance sheet reconciliations, ultimately ensuring that accurate and timely financial information can be reported to the Board and key business stakeholders.
- Full ownership of P&Ls and Balance Sheets for entities across the UK and Europe
- Collating and posting general accruals and communicating releases with cost centre owners
- Calculation of royalties and commissions
- Monthly loan interest and management fee postings
- Collation of PAYE and BIK accruals
- Monthly assessment of exceptional costs before delivering to management to review
- Help prepare month-end board reporting.
Cost Centre Partnering
Produce annual Budgets and Forecasts, prepare monthly spend reports and deliver to Budget Owners identifying performance in month and key variances to Budget last year—summarised commentary for inclusion in month-end packs and maintenance of rolling forecasts across different departments.
- Postings, releases, general maintenance, monthly reconciliations, commentary and review of risks and opportunities for:
- Accrued interest balances.
- Sundry debtors