The Consultancy Group are partnered with a Global Hospitality company who are looking to recruit a Head of Finance into one of their key segments. Reporting to the Finance Director, this role will support all aspects of commercial decision making, provide expert advice to Senior management teams and will support the Managing Directors in maximising profitability. The current Finance Director is looking for the successful candidate to be his successor further down the line, opening up future progression opportunities.
- Accurate, timely and frequent reporting of the financial performance of the contracts.
- Working closely with management to deliver initiatives that will drive financial performance.
- Overall control and responsibility of all management accounts.
- Lead annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting for the segment.
- Supporting advancement of technology solutions across the segment to ensure an efficient finance function.
- Financial support for central projects and initiatives.
- Complete post investment reviews for all new contracts and investments.
- All commercial decision making and financial control within division.
- Support retention of contracts and proposal of new bids when required.
- 4 direct reports.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) with a minimum of 3 years PQE.
- Previous experience in a similar industry – hospitality, events, retail, FMCG.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Track record in influencing decision making within a business and resulting in improved performance.
- Previous experience with successful contract negotiations.
- 85-90k + 8k car allowance + 20% bonus
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 6% pension contribution
- Hybrid working
- Excellent benefits package
07814 472 144