The Consultancy Group are working exclusively with a Global Business Services Hospitality company who are looking to recruit a Head of Commercial Finance into one of their key segments. Reporting to the Finance Director, this role will be key in providing commercial analysis and insight by supporting the delivery of segment and regional initiatives and demonstrating strong leadership to develop individual teams on each contract. You will oversee seven individual contracts, portfolio of c.300 million Euros, and each Finance Manager will report to you directly. There are also plans to add 2 new contracts in the near future which will require your input to deliver these seamlessly.
- Support contract negotiations and new proposals while developing strong relationships with senior management teams.
- Working closely with management to deliver initiatives that will drive financial performance.
- Develop contractual reporting and KPIs to provide high quality insight.
- Lead and mentor the seven Finance Managers by providing clear objectives and incentives to ensure high levels of performance and all deliverables are met.
- Forecasting process across division, managing annual budget and month end duties.
- Working with the central bid team in planning and evaluating new business opportunities.
- Financial support for central projects and initiatives.
- Complete post investment reviews for all new contracts and investments.
- All commercial decision making and financial control within division.
- Managing a team of 7 Finance Managers.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) with a minimum of 3 years PQE.
- Systems experience – SAP, MS Excel, MS Word, Power BI.
- PFI contract experience.
- Previously worked in a changing environment and used to new processes.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Track record in influencing decision making within a business and resulting in improved performance.
- Previous experience with successful contract negotiations.
- Management experience – ideally a team of 5 or more.
- 85-90k + 8k car allowance + 20% bonus
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 6% pension contribution
Head office is based in Manchester with some travel required to individual sites.
07814 472 144