We are currently recruiting for an interim FP&A Analyst to join a FTSE Listed tech/media business. The role is joining a dynamic and flexible finance department that is looking for someone who can start at short notice whilst they go through a busy period across the group. This is an initial 6 month contract with a view to be extended as the project develops.
Please see more responsibilities of the role below;
- Oversee central costs and associated recharges.
- Supporting the Head of Finance & wider functional leaders, owning the budget, forecast and associated recharge processes.
- Working closely with central budget owners develop a solid understanding of cost drivers
- Month-end ownership and close including guidance on accounting entries such as journals
- Production of monthly forecast packs and presentation of financial performance
Given the speed they are looking to hire this role you will need to be on a short notice period or immediately available.
If this exciting FP&A Analyst role looks of interest then please apply to find out more.