This internationally recognised London retailer are now on the lookout for a Financial Controller to head up their finance function. Managing a talented team of finance staff, you will be responsible for all core accounting activities, financial and management reports, cash flow and forecasting and budgeting processes.
The role requires a good people manager, who can build and develop relationships across an international business. Can identify and improve processes, both from an accounting perspective and through system use. Who can spot potential revenue streams for the business through understanding of current and potential future business and market performance.
This role would be a great opportunity for a Financial Controller looking to take on more commercial finance responsibility.
A quick round-up on responsibilities:
- Management and coaching of finance team
- Management and production of board packs, involved in presentations
- Cash flow management
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Working closely with business Directors on strategy
- Management and overseeing management and financial accounting process, as well as transactional
Do get in touch if you would like to know more.