The Consultancy Group is working with a Global Business Services company looking to recruit a Global Finance Analyst for their Supply Management team. This role has become available due to an internal promotion, and will report to the Global Financial Controller. This is an exciting time to join the business as they continue their worldwide Transformation journey.
- Own the performance reporting with a desire to improve and automate processes constantly.
- Directly support target setting, quarterly performance reviews, forecasts and monthly KPIs.
- Work closely with other key finance members to ensure effective and efficient integration of supply management reporting activities to wider company areas.
- Contribute to transforming and improving the company by identifying KPI processes that could be managed more efficiently.
- Senior Stakeholder Engagement.
- Involved with building and implementing new KPIs in the business.
- Managing and prioritising large sets of data.
- Take a hands-on approach and get involved with ad hoc duties outside of your remit.
The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Finance Professional (ACA / CIMA / ACCA) with the proven ability to interpret and communicate large sets of data to ensure effective decision-making. A crucial part of this role is transformation and process improvement, so previous experience and success working towards KPIs is essential. They should also be able to work autonomously or as part of a team and communicate confidently with all levels within and outside the Finance team, including Senior Stakeholders. Strong IT Skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI) are essential.
The role offers a generous salary plus bonus + benefits and can offer flexible working.
07814 472 144